Obligations and Responsibilities of Users
The user shall not engage in the following activities when using the Service.
(1) Act of violating or potentially violating MUNAKATA ARCHIVES rights
(2) Act of infringing or potentially compromising the property of MUNAKATA ARCHIVES
(3) Besides (1) and (2) above, actions that harm MUNAKATA ARCHIVES and actions that could cause damage to it
(4) The use or provision of harmful programs such as computer viruses through or in connection with the Services.
(5) Acts that unauthorizedly interfere with the operation of the Services, which may or may cause disadvantages to MUNAKATA ARCHIVES
(6) Acts that infringe intellectual property rights such as copyrights of MUNAKATA ARCHIVES or third parties or other rights
(7) Acts that disparage or damage the reputation or reputation of a MUNAKATA ARCHIVES or a third party
|(8) Conduct that prevents other users from using the Services
(9) Acts that infringe or are likely to infringe upon the property, privacy, portrait rights or publicity rights of MUNAKATA ARCHIVES or any third party
|(10) Election campaigns or similar acts, whether or not during the election period
(11) Acts that are or are likely to be contrary to public order and morality
(12) Acts that violate or are likely to violate laws and regulations
(13) Conduct that is or may result in a criminal act or a criminal act
|(14) Acquisition of information from this website for commercial use without permission from MUNAKATA ARCHIVES, and secondary use such as correction and copying, either manually or through the use of computer programs such as software
(15) Other actions considered inappropriate by MUNAKATA ARCHIVES
|Arrangements when users have problems
1. In the event MUNAKATA ARCHIVES suffers damage due to an act in violation of this Agreement or an illegal or unlawful act of the user, the user may be claimed compensation for damages.
2. Any dispute between the user and a third party or damage caused by the user to a third party shall be settled at the customer's responsibility and expense, and MUNAKATA ARCHIVES shall not be liable.
Handling of information about users
MUNAKATA ARCHIVES shall handle the personal information of users in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Policy separately posted, and users shall read this Policy carefully and agree to use the Service.
About MUNAKATA ARCHIVES
By uniformly preserving, managing, and publishing the results of research and research on the world heritage "Shinjuku Island" Munakata Okino Island and related heritage groups, the value of this heritage group will be inherited to the next generation, and research and utilization will be promoted.
The site consists of 10 databases: Okinoshima's offerings, Munakata-related ancient documents and historical materials, Munakata-jinja Shrine and related sites, similar assets in Japan and overseas, Okinoshima's haihai spots, and cultural properties, images, photographs, and audio from the Munakata area.
About Content Usage
Copyrights and other rights concerning content published on this website belong to the Munakata and Okinoshima Islands of the "Shukurushima Island" and the Council for the Preservation and Utilization of Related Heritage Groups (Fukuoka Prefecture, Munakata City, Fukutsu City, Munakata Taisha Shrine, hereafter referred to as the "Honkai").
Digitized images of materials published on this website that are copyrighted by the Foundation can be used without prior application. However, modification is prohibited. If higher-quality image data is required, complete the form (word data attached) and apply for use at the Secretariat of the Conference. For reprinted or commercial purposes, a separate permission must be obtained from the owner of the social property owned by Munakata Taisha. For copyrighted pictures other than those held by the Foundation, contact the relevant organizations.
(* The above are for pictures of the national treasures owned by Munakata-taisha Shrine and the Okinoshima Island survey.)
Copies of PDFs, etc. published in the literature database are assumed to be used for research, educational purposes, etc. When making secondary use, make sure to clearly indicate the source (Copyright Law Section 48). Also, if the documentation has been modified, please indicate it.
(* The above are for the report of Okinoshima, the history of Munakata-jinja Shrine, etc., and PDFs of books.)
You are free to link to this website. The URLs on each page are subject to change without notice.
Secretariat of the Council for the Preservation and Utilization of Related Heritage Groups on Munakata and Okinoshima Islands in "Kami-juku Island"
Secretariat of World Heritage Site Munakata and Okinoshima Heritage Section, Cultural Promotion Section, Faculty of Human Development and People's Living, Fukuoka Prefecture
〒812-8577 7-7, East Park, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka
Planning and editing: Munakata and Okinoshima Islands of the "Shukurushima Island" and the Council for the Preservation and Utilization of Related Heritage Groups (Munakata City, Fukutsu City and Munakata Taisha Shrine, Fukuoka Prefecture)
Development: Top Page
Support program for the Cultural Administration (fiscal 2019 project to promote the comprehensive use of Cultural Heritage (World Cultural Heritage and Information Dissemination Project))
tel：092-643-3162 fax: 092-643-3163 e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org